I am a Suffolk based painter. Originally self taught. I enjoy all genre of painting, but I am particularly drawn to portraiture. The face and what lies beneath it holds an endless fascination for me.
I run an art class near Ipswich and am available for Demonstrations and workshops.
2015-2017 Diploma in Portraiture Heatherley's School of Fine Art
2016 Daphne Todd Prize for Portraiture
2015 Combined Hillingdon Arts Exhibition -Best in Show
Studied under Tony Merrick ROI Ink, Watercolour, Oil and Pastel
2009-2013 Self Taught
- Sky Arts Semi finalist exhibition Cass Art Islington
- Sky Arts Portrait of the year Semi Finalist, Winner Heat 4.
- 2017 - Shortlisted for Artist & Illustrators Artist of the Year 2018 - Exhibition Mall Gallery
- 2017 - Royal Institute of Oil Painters Exhibition Mall Galleries
- 2017 - Catharine Miller Gallery, Chelsea
- 2017 - Letter in Mind Exhibition, OXO Wharf
- 2015 - Hillingdon Combined Arts - Best in Show Winner
- 2014 -Hillingdon Combined Arts